L.U.N.A.: Life’s Uplifting Natural Abundance
L.U.N.A. is an exceptional and intrinsic method of healing and life abundance energy techniques and classes offered by Ruhala Performing Arts Center. The L.U.N.A. classes offered by RPAC are created and managed by CELINA RUHALA, an experienced expert in the field and master teacher.
Reiki is Spiritually Guided Life Force Energy and a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing. Reiki is administered through the hands by the laying on or just above the body. The energy is very gentle and can never do harm and treats the whole person including body, mind, spirit and emotions. Some of the benefits of Reiki can include the following:
• Aids in promoting a deep, restful sleep
• Aids the body’s energy field to release tension and stress
• Aids the body’s ability to self-heal
• Aids in unblocking emotional traumas
• Supports the body in preparation for surgery
• Speeds healing time after a surgery
• Reduces side effects of prescription drugs and medical treatments
• Reduces and assists in eliminating pain
• Assists the body to release toxins
• Assists with acute and chronic conditions alike
• Relieves colic
• Relieves gassiness in infants
• Brings calm to ADD and ADHD children
What you can expect from a REIKI session…
Clients are fully clothed during the session while lying on a massage table. The effects of the treatment can be felt immediately, but also can take time to be felt. Some conditions are better served to have several treatments over a period of time while others can be relieved inone session. Clients are encouraged to listen to their own inner wisdom to guide them to what works best for each situation.
Appointments are available evenings and weekends.
1 hour session – $60
Children’s session (infant to 12 years old) – usually lasts ½ hour – $30